CoMedia hot list: People
- The creator of
colorful business cards you can make in minutes on the web
- A wonderful, sweet, intelligent man, and a dear friend
Bill's Photography: Nature Images
- A brilliant man and a close friend who died before his time
- Princeton's Web Project Leader maintains a cool set of
- I met Crystal when he was the curator of an anarchist library in
Santa Cruz. Now he's a professor of Cultural Studies in Montana.
- My closest friend (and sorely in need of a web page!)
- Provider of the SF Bay-Area
- Creator and maintainer of the
Interesting People list
"rat ratman [who can do?] ratmandu[!]" Ratcliffe
- Author of numerous excellent raves, I "e-met" Dave during the
Gulf War. His site,
rat house reality, ratical branch
offers many interesting and thought-provoking diversions.
David Henkel-Wallace (Gumby)
- Co-Founder of Cygnus Support,
now starting zembu.com,
"to bring privacy and reliability to the Internet."
Elaine Sosa, the Road Sage
- A freelance food and travel writer (The Road Sage),
creator and leader of
Javawalks in San Francisco,
and the love of my life.
- Publisher/Editor of
- Some of Fen's favorite quotes
- Henry Labalme
- Founder and Chief Executive of
Oh, and he's my cousin, too!
- Colorful thinker, deadhead, WELL contributor, brainstormer, and author
of many books
Jerry Garcia 1942-1995
The Jerry Site has a discography, tape exchange and lots more info
- Interested in Internet-based CMC, hypermedia & publishing
John Perry Barlow
- Retired Wyoming cattle rancher, a former lyricist for the Grateful
Dead, and co-founder of the Electronic Frontier Foundation
- John Lennon
Playboy Interview, January 1981
- Author of
Slippery When Wet
- Staff member of
The Tutorial School
- Well, they're almost people...
- Anarchy: it's not the law, it's just a good idea.
- A thinker of informational, social and philosophical studies,
and editor of the
Red Rock Eater News Service
Rabbit aka Steven Daniel Mentor
- the famous
- Founder of the
Human Awareness Institute
The FUNdamentalist Humanifesto
- "Turn on, tune in, drop out"
Tony Bove and
- Grand hosts of
- Pix from July 4, 1998